miércoles, abril 09, 2008

Ozzy Osbourne, Korn y Black Label Society (8 de Abril de 2008)


Ozzy Osbourne

I Don't Wanna Stop
Bark at the Moon
Suicide Solution
Mr. Crowley
Not Going Away
War Pigs
(Black Sabbath song)
Road to Nowhere
Crazy Train
Iron Man
(Black Sabbath song)
I Don't Know
Here For You
I Don't Want to Change the World
-------------------------------
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Paranoid

Korn

Right Now
A.D.I.D.A.S.
Hold On
Falling Away From Me
(Open Up outro)
Coming Undone / We Will Rock You
Here to Stay
Bagpipe Interlude
Helmet in the Bush
Faget
Freak on a Leash
Evolution
Somebody Someone
Got the Life
Blind

Black Label Society

New Religion
Been A Long Time
Suffering Overdue
Bleed for Me
Suicide Messiah
Fire it Up
Black Mass Reverends
Concrete Jungle
Stillborn

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario